This program offers full scholarships available for the entire four-month training period.
Admission to the ATDM Program requires that the individual:
- Be seeking employment within the Defense Industrial Base (DIB).
- Be 18 years old at the time of enrollment.
- Be a high school graduate or have earned a GED.
- Be a U.S. citizen or residing in the U.S. with a work visa allowing the person to live and work permanently in the U.S.
- Can pass a drug screening and background check for employment.
- Competitive score on the Wonderlic career assessment (link sent after completed application).
- Have access to the internet and email address to complete application materials and acceptance documents online.
- Be willing to relocate for training and/or employment.
This section is for both prospective and current students. If you aren’t sure what classes are right for you or you are a parent or counselor seeking to explore career options, please consider these resources to assist your journey. Or, please click here to get connected with a counselor.